- MLS® #:U8050241
- Rolling Heights
- 2340 Anna Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 3 BA 1922 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2000 Cleveland St, Clearwater
*** WONDERFUL REMODELED HOME IN CENTRAL CLEARWATER *** TRULY MOVE IN READY *** VERY SPACIOUS LIVING AREA *** NEW Kitchen with Lots and Lots of New Cabinets and NEW Granite Counter top space, All NEW appliances ( Double door Refrigerator, Stove Microwave, Dish Washer , Range), NEW Soft Close Cabinets and Draws, NEW Sink and Faucet. Extra Buffet Counter Top and Cabinet. Pass Through Opening To Both of the Large Living/Dinning Area and Family Room. Ocean View Laminate Oak Floors Is truly Refreshing, with Light Neutral Tones. Real Stone Wood Burning Fire Place with Ceiling access Light. Both Bathroom have NEW Modern Cabinets, Above Counter Sinks with Water Fall Faucets, Tub and Shower All NEW Tile & Fixtures. NEW Paddle Fans and All New Light Fixtures.New Professional Paint Inside & Out. NEW Garage Door And Opener, with Side Door Entry. Very Large Stone Rear Patio. This Is The Home Where Great Times & Large Family Gathering Will Take Place For Years To Come. NEW 1 YR Home Warranty. NEW 6 year old roof. FANTASTIC rounding driveway with easy street access. Minutes to Everything: Gulf Beach, Downtown Clearwater, Restaurants, Shopping Morningside Recreation Center, Tampa, Etc.. ****SUBMIT ALL OFFERS****
- MLS® #T3178114
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,811
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market79
- Address2000 Cleveland St
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionSky Crest Unit 9
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- Price per sq. ft.$154
- Avg. asking price$254,567
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:U8055153
- Belleair Park Estates
- 1542 S Lake Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 2 BA 1441 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:U8052872
- College Hill Park
- 1830 Emory Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 4 BD 2 BA 1748 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sky Crest Unit 9
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $239,900|
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
|Price Range:||$240,000 - $260,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Yates&assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 12:14am EDT.