- MLS® #:U8054465
- Sterling Lake
- 6443 4th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2174 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2404 49th Ave E, Bradenton
Live the Florida life in your private oasis! Expansive patio with newer Pebble Tec salt water pool & spa, automated & heated. Enjoy the fenced privacy sunning on your lounger or sitting in the shade of your covered patio. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home lives beautifully and large with its open split floor plan, vaulted ceilings, lots of light and views of your outdoor living & pool. Large diagonal tiles throughout the entire home, no carpet. Updated white kitchen cabinets, tile back splash and stainless steel appliances in this bright open kitchen which includes pantry closet and built in desk by a window. The master suite is spacious with two closets, one a walk in, and bath with tile shower and its own linen closet. Down the hall you will find two well appointed bedrooms, each with their own wall mounted TV, and a guest bath with tub & shower. 2015 AC, security system, laundry nook with washer, dryer and 2nd refrigerator. 2 car garage has its own mini split AC system, and side entry door. Expanded driveway and walkway that wraps around the side to your rear fenced patio makes getting around an ease. Gutters all around. Hammock Place is a great deed restricted neighborhood made up of similar homes, sidewalks, street lighting and well kept yards for a cohesive neighborhood feel. Conveniently located, low HOA, no CDD!
- MLS® #T3177617
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,243
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFiber Optics, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address2404 49th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHammock Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$201
- Avg. asking price$282,400
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4435457
- Tomes Sub
- 3512 15th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 1 BA 1502 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4439597
- South Club Acres
- 1911 47th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1457 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Hammock Place
Quail Run Sub Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$270,000 - $284,500|
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $306,900|
|Price Range:||$234,900 - $292,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:30am EDT.