- MLS® #:A4400871
- Pullen Re-sub
- 2103 27th Avenue Blvd W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 4 BA 3321 Sq Ft 1.56 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5207 Bay State Rd, Palmetto
This gorgeous 3,645 sq. ft. waterfront home is located on historic Terra Ceia Bay with panoramic views, deep sailboat waters, and captivating sunsets. Beautifully maintained, this home includes pool privacy, private boat dock and lift, 100 ft of waterfront with no bridges and direct access to Tampa Bay and the Gulf. This open concept home is truly remarkable as you enter the front door. The entire back of the home captures the stunning views of this protected sanctuary with dual-pane picture windows across the back of the home. New Roof and New Water Heater 2019. The newly remodeled kitchen has high end solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, large pantry, beverage center and beautifully refinished Terrazzo floors. It features a 900 sq. ft. living room as well as seamlessly flowing into a Florida room that allows for additional seating and entertaining areas; all allowing views of the bay. This home includes a large master suite, with views, a huge walk-in California closet, and two additional suites. Additional features: Fisherman’s paradise 16,000 lb boat lift, Newer roof, Artisian well with new pump for sprinkling system, GE AdvantaPure Water Purifying System and Softener, Bosch kitchen appliances, Screened in solar heated pool, dual-pane Anderson windows, New Garage Door openers, Newly landscaped yard, Custom leaded glass French doors, Complete hurricane shutter system. Amazing neighborhood with social events, friendly neighbors.
- MLS® #T3174952
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,645
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesWheelchair Access
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows
- Address5207 Bay State Rd
- SubdivisionPalmetto Skyway Sub Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$297
- Avg. asking price$742,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
- MLS® #:A4435667
- Mangrove Point
- 4004 Cobia Ct
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 3121 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4426199
- Judd Sub G H
- 4907 13th St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 3132 Sq Ft 1.08 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palmetto Skyway Sub Sec 2
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $1,500,000|
River Breeze Sub
|Price Range:||$699,000 - $699,000|
Brack Spring Add
|Price Range:||$775,000 - $775,000|
Listing information courtesy of Soldbot Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.