- MLS® #:T2872401
- Keystone Park Colony
- 17112 Lake James Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 2 BA 2083 Sq Ft 3.08 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17419 Brown Rd, Odessa
This only one of its kind Odessa home has been COMPLETELY REMODELED and updated with designer finishes. **TOP RATED SCHOOLS!!** Enjoy the beautiful lake view and cool breezes on your back porch. When walking through the front door you will immediately be awed by the fine finishes of the home. The front porch features cedar wrapped pillars and ceiling. The shiplap entry wall creates an inviting space for your guests, as you continue into the main living space your eyes are drawn up to the ceiling by the real wooden beams. Lots of windows thought the home allow for maximum lake views and natural light. The beautiful NEW open kitchen boasts QUARTZ countertops, NEW stainless-steel appliances, countertop seating and NEW cabinets with soft close hinges. The kitchen flows into the dining and living area making it perfect for entertaining. Every bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and large walk-in closet. The generous master bedroom features a huge walk-thru closet with barn door closure into the master bathroom with double sink vanity and walk in shower. NEW A/C systems (2) in 2018, NEW ROOF in 2019, NEW SOD and extensive landscape package including updated sprinklers, 2019, too many NEW features to list!! There are very few lakefront properties available in Odessa, its a must see! Motivated owner says bring offers!!
- MLS® #T3173626
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,819
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Private
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market155
- Address17419 Brown Rd
- SubdivisionMeadows At Van Dyke Farms
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$201
- Avg. asking price$564,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHammond Elementary School
- HighSteinbrenner High School, Steinbrenner High
- MLS® #:O5811821
- The Lakes At Van Dyke Farms
- 17406 Hialeah Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 4 BA 3340 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
- MLS® #:T3207936
- St Andrews At Eagles Unit 2-a
- 16005 Muirfield Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 3 BA 3692 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Meadows At Van Dyke Farms
The Paddocks At Van Dyke Farm
|Price Range:||$550,000 - $550,000|
Wyndham Lakes Ph 2
|Price Range:||$345,000 - $750,000|
Cheval West Village 04 Ph 03
|Price Range:||$539,900 - $539,900|
Listing information courtesy of Mihara & Associates Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:01am EST.