- MLS® #:T3179498
- Vista Cay
- 2808 Conch Hollow Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 1718 Sq Ft 0.03 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2427 Lexington Oak Dr, Brandon
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER - Center of Brandon with access to all your shopping and restaurant needs. Nestled in Lake Brandon's GATED COMMUNITY, is this Beautiful 4 Bedroom 4 Bathroom Townhome gem with a beautiful Lake View where all your maintenance is done for you. Three stories of luxurious living starting with the full guest suite on the 1st floor, complete with a full bathroom and sliding glass doors that lead out to the huge Lake. Lay on your bed and just enjoy the serene view of the huge Lake. On the second floor, there is a large family room upgraded with laminate flooring and a gorgeous view of the Lake. The kitchen has upgraded 42" cabinets granite counter tops and a stainless steel appliance package. Perfect for cooking your favorite meals while enjoying the Lake view. Down the hallway, you will find Bedroom #2 and a full bathroom. On the 3rd floor there is Bedroom #3 to the right, with a full bathroom for your convenience. On the left is the luxurious Master Bedroom and large en-suite with a garden tub and separate shower stall. Extra large bedroom with a gorgeous view of the Lake right from your bed. The perfect floor plan for any family and minutes from Brandon Mall. Set your appointment today for a viewing.
- MLS® #T3173402
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,023
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address2427 Lexington Oak Dr
- SubdivisionLake Brandon
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$93
- Avg. asking price$188,297
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLamb Elementary
- HighSpoto High-HB
- MLS® #:T3178748
- Regency Key Twnhms
- 2410 Lake Woodberry Cir
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 2 BD 2 BA 1110 Sq Ft 0.02 AC
- MLS® #:T3179086
- Edgewater At Lake Brandon
- 2610 Edgewater Falls Dr
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 3 BD 3 BA 1558 Sq Ft 0.04 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lake Brandon
|Price Range:||$184,900 - $209,500|
Brandon Brook Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$185,000 - $185,000|
Lakeview Village Sec K Uni
|Price Range:||$182,000 - $182,000|
Listing information courtesy of Lg Realty Associates Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.