- MLS® #:T3190268
- Brandon Spanish Oaks Subdivisi
- 812 Childers Loop
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 4 BA 3012 Sq Ft 0.39 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
524 Cedar Waxwing Dr, Brandon
FINALLY! Your search for the PERFECT home ends now! This [ridiculously spacious] floorplan has SO many versatile spaces that'll fit any family's needs.Upon entering you find the formal dining room, and to the right is the perfect space for a formal living room,playroom,office,library or anything in between. This wing of the home also includes a full bath/bedroom perfect for guests.Follow the beautiful dark laminate wood floors to the over-sized family room(wired for surround sound),overlooked by the gorgeously upgraded kitchen featuring 42" tall solid maple cabinetry topped w/ tiered granite countertops,complete w/ an island & stainless steel appliances(and don't forget the dry bar for entertaining or to use as a desk/hub)!The kitchen also offers a large breakfast nook surrounded by windows and a utility room w/ lots of storage potential leading to your 3 car garage! The master suite is SWEET, including a secret BONUS ROOM through french doors with unlimited potential (think-nursery, home gym, office, mommy's escape room,or a craft room that dreams are made of).Across to the right-rear side of the home,you'll find your remaining two bedrooms/full bath.Throughout the home you'll notice the grand 12' ceilings and tall archways,sure to impress even the pickiest of mother-in-laws.Don't forget the HUGE EMPTY LOT to the left of the home for additional privacy and years of Thanksgiving flag-football memories for you to cherish.Only .9mi to Wawa and Portillo's (gasp!),mins to shopping,entertainment & interstates
- MLS® #T3171859
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address524 Cedar Waxwing Dr
- SubdivisionLakewood Ridge Estates
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33510
- Price per sq. ft.$115
- Avg. asking price$279,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market101
- MLS® #:O5789236
- Lakeview Village Sec M
- 2009 Fruitridge St
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 3 BD 2 BA 2368 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:U8055954
- Brandon Ridge
- 2118 Brandon Park Cir
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 3 BA 2407 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lakewood Ridge Estates
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Van Sant Sub
|Price Range:||$261,000 - $299,900|
|Price Range:||$139,900 - $375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.