- MLS® #:T3207936
- St Andrews At Eagles Unit 2-a
- 16005 Muirfield Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 6 BD 3 BA 3692 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16005 Chastain Rd, Odessa
Priced below appraisal! Motivated seller is relocating, giving you a rare opportunity to own this UPDATED LAKEFRONT retreat with PRIVATE BACKYARD OASIS for less than the appraised value. Enjoy STUNNING LAKE VIEWS and the ultimate in lakeside living with your SCREENED-IN SALT WATER POOL, CUSTOM DOCK and BOATHOUSE with BOAT LIFT! Inside you’ll love the open floorplan framed by large windows flooding the home with natural light. Spacious Great Room and Dining Room w/ beautiful VAULTED CEILINGS. Gorgeous GOURMET KITCHEN with UPGRADED cabinets, GRANITE countertops, and top-of-the-line STAINLESS steel appliances. SPACIOUS DOWNSTAIRS MASTER SUITE has his and hers walk-in closets and French doors leading to the screened-in porch. Ensuite master bathroom includes his and hers vanities, a large garden tub and walk-in shower. NEW exterior paint (2019), NEW upstairs A/C (2016), NEW well pump (2018). Full-house WATER SOFTENER. Nestled among majestic oaks and custom lakeside estates, this quiet community is just minutes from shopping and dining and a short commute to Tampa. Quick access to Veterans Expressway (1.8 miles / 4 minutes). Excellent schools: Northwest Elementary, Ben Hill Middle, and Steinbrenner High. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to own your lakefront retreat. Submit your offer!
- MLS® #T3171435
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,267
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Address16005 Chastain Rd
- SubdivisionArmistead Manor
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$221
- Avg. asking price$817,667
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market155
- MLS® #:T3173626
- Meadows At Van Dyke Farms
- 17419 Brown Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2819 Sq Ft 0.96 AC
- MLS® #:T2872401
- Keystone Park Colony
- 17112 Lake James Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 2 BA 2083 Sq Ft 3.08 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Armistead Manor
|Price Range:||$749,900 - $749,900|
Hunters Glen Minor Sub
|Price Range:||$760,000 - $760,000|
|Price Range:||$799,000 - $799,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Yates&assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.