- MLS® #:U8039092
- Acreage & Unrec
- 2818 Bryan Rd
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 5 BD 5 BA 4882 Sq Ft 1.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
800 Stanberry Dr, Brandon
Not a "Mc Mansion" This is the REAL THING. Yes it has a basement and an attic. There is 5,414 under roof of which 4,537 is under air. Additionally there is a second garage with workshop; it is stand alone 1,500 sq ft. This is truly an ESTATE with two acres of privacy. The pool is inviting and private. Dinning Room, Library, Den, game room, billiards room, model train room. Lots of rooms.................. Officially there are 4 bedrooms, but that can easily be changed to mooore. And of course there is a working fireplace. This is one to see. This is the house and land that you see in movies. Come live the dream.
- MLS® #T3171381
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,537
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- ParkingOversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level, Lot - Oversized, Tip Lot, Garden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Address800 Stanberry Dr
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$180
- Avg. asking price$366,113
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market40
Neighborhoods Similar to Allendale
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $389,900|
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $450,000|
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Bayside Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.