- MLS® #:U8036275
- Lake Breckinridge Estates
- 18121 Patterson Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 5 BD 4 BA 3744 Sq Ft 1.47 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10529 Lake Williams Dr, Odessa
Beautiful spacious lakefront home, gourmet kitchen with granite, spectacular family room with very large fireplace, bedroom number five is presently being used as an office and has many built-ins. This home has an abundance of storage. The office as well as the remainder of the home offer many private relaxing views of this exceptional, picturesque lot with many beautiful trees as well as views of two lakes. This lovely home also features a large pool and lanai with a great view of ski size lake and wooded area. White sand beach with fire pit, dock and screened in picnic area. This is a great home for entertaining, has a very private setting and is located in a friendly neighborhood where you have many people who have made this their home for many years. This is in the heart of the Keystone area and approx 10 minutes from shopping and the Citrus Park Mall.
- MLS® #T3171250
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,691
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address10529 Lake Williams Dr
- SubdivisionNorthlake Village Lot 22
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$206
- Avg. asking price$759,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market197
- MLS® #:T3205115
- Wyndham Lakes Ph 2
- 19906 Wyndham Lakes Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 3 BA 2871 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:T3193256
- 8925 Donna Lu Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 3 BD 3 BA 2720 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Northlake Village Lot 22
|Price Range:||$799,000 - $799,000|
|Price Range:||$749,900 - $749,900|
Westchase Sections 302 304
|Price Range:||$715,000 - $715,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Yates&assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:00pm EST.