- MLS® #:U8055877
- Oak Hills
- 915 N Glenwood Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33755
- 4 BD 2 BA 2154 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1964 Price Cir, Clearwater
3 Bedroom ,2 Bath ,2 Car "Oversized" Garage With Automatic Door , Block Home . Spacious Livingroom With Wood Burning Fireplace. Long Hallways And Spacious , Thoughtfully Placed Closets Throughout The Home . This Home Is Very Clean And Freshly Painted. Upgraded PVC energy efficient windows through out the home. Lush Landscape Surrounds The Property with A Paver Driveway and Front Walkway .This "Clearwater Hideway" is "Perfectly" located close to great schools , minutes from the Beach and Airport! Find Yourself Coming Home To "Paradise".
- MLS® #T3170393
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,694
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, On Street, Open, Tandem, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Greenbelt, Hilly, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market122
- Address1964 Price Cir
- SubdivisionBelleair Grove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- Price per sq. ft.$133
- Avg. asking price$309,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- MLS® #:U8053878
- Feather Tree
- 519 Feather Tree Dr
- Clearwater, FL 33765
- 3 BD 2 BA 1334 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
- MLS® #:U8055153
- Belleair Park Estates
- 1542 S Lake Ave
- Clearwater, FL 33756
- 2 BD 2 BA 1441 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Belleair Grove
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
Orangewood Estates Sub Sec 2
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $324,500|
Newport Unit 8
|Price Range:||$309,900 - $309,900|
Listing information courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 1:45am EDT.