- MLS® #:A4449137
- 17229 Breeders Cup Dr
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 5 BA 6421 Sq Ft 4.52 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8503 Kentucky Derby Dr, Odessa
MOVE IN READY, the only thing missing is YOU! This beautifully furnished 6 bedrooms, office, bonus room, complete game room and entertainment suite is waiting for you to call home. No detail has been overlooked, from custom built-ins throughout the office and family room to a 2-bedroom In-law/guest quarters complete with private kitchenette, laundry, and sitting room. Beautiful hardwood floors, custom ceilings, oversized crown moldings, designer light fixtures, and 8ft. solid wood doors throughout the home. Prepare to be WOWed when you enter into the 28x28 Gameroom/Entertainment suite complete with a stone fireplace and fully functional bar area. It doesn't stop there! The glass pocket sliders open up the area extending to a gorgeous covered outdoor seating area complete with Tumbled Travertine flooring, a stone fireplace, and full outdoor kitchen. Complete your outdoor experience hanging by the poolside or roasting marshmallows around the firepit with plenty of additional backyard space to enjoy. Even your pet can have the lay of the land with an invisible fence system.
- MLS® #T3169024
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,719
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address8503 Kentucky Derby Dr
- SubdivisionKeystone Shores Estates
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33556
- Price per sq. ft.$223
- Avg. asking price$1,275,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market216
- MLS® #:U8053198
- 18125 Wayne Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 2 BD 2 BA 1300 Sq Ft 8.30 AC
- MLS® #:T3161837
- Keystone Reserve Sub
- Wayne Rd
- Odessa, FL 33556
- 4 BD 5 BA 4359 Sq Ft 2.50 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Keystone Shores Estates
Keystone Reserve Sub
|Price Range:||$1,150,000 - $1,284,900|
|Price Range:||$1,289,000 - $1,289,000|
Cheval Polo Golf Club Ph 01 Ave
|Price Range:||$899,700 - $1,590,000|
Listing information courtesy of Deleon Sheffield Company Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:01pm EST.