- MLS® #:A4437267
- Creekwood Sp 2 Sp G & H
- 7821 49th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1563 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
134 Tierra Verde Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. This two story, all concrete block constructed home has a large open-concept downstairs with a kitchen overlooking the living and dining room. The kitchen comes equipped with a refrigerator, electric range, microwave and built-in dishwasher. The first floor also features a flex room that provides an area for work or for play, a bedroom, full bathroom, and an outdoor patio. The second floor includes an expansive owner’s suite, three additional bedrooms that surround a second living area, a third full bathroom, and a laundry room equipped with a washer and dryer. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3161458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,601
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market43
- Address134 Tierra Verde Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$74
- Avg. asking price$171,637
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4433661
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6318 67th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1855 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4437334
- Pine Bay Forest Condo
- 7911 4th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2113 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra
The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Vi
|Price Range:||$161,000 - $161,000|
Terrace I At River Strand Ph I A Phas
|Price Range:||$158,000 - $179,900|
River Strand At Heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$164,900 - $164,900|
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.