- MLS® #:T3147213
- Alafia Preserve
- 4876 Rambling River Rd
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 4 BA 3094 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1003 Centerbrook Dr, Brandon
Simply Stunning! Sprawling tree-lined grounds set the stage for your perfect piece of PARADISE! POND front CUSTOM BUILT 4 bedroom 2.5 bath POOL home on 1.65 acres located in Southoak, one of the most beautiful and exclusive neighborhoods in Brandon. Soaring vaulted ceilings and beautiful acacia plank flooring greet you upon entering and welcome you into this beautiful home with all the finest touches! The brick over sized wood-burning fireplace is the perfect focal point in this open-concept plan and is ideal for Florida’s colder nights. Beautiful airy windows fill the home with natural light and allow you to indulge in nature’s picturesque views. The bright kitchen is tucked in the heart of the home and features cabinetry adorned with crown molding, Stainless Steel appliances, quartz countertops, and a breakfast bar with seating. 2 Large pocket glass sliding doors lead to the Florida room that affords plenty of space for relaxing or entertaining. Beyond the Florida room lies your outdoor sanctuary with a screened lanai, a sparkling pool and spa, and plenty of space to roam under the canopy of oak trees! Inside, the large master suite overlooks the luscious landscaping and has an entry to an additional room- perfect for a nursery or an office! The ensuite provides a dual quartz vanity with dark cabinets, a large tiled walk-in shower, and a spacious walk-in closet. All homes in Southoak are situated on spacious 1+ acre lots with mature oak trees and landscaping. Call Today for your private showing!
- MLS® #T3161026
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,275
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address1003 Centerbrook Dr
- SubdivisionBloomingdale Sec F Unit 02
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$155
- Avg. asking price$534,967
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market63
Neighborhoods Similar to Bloomingdale Sec F Unit 02
La Collina Ph 2a 2b
|Price Range:||$508,866 - $514,959|
Dogwood Hills Unit 5
|Price Range:||$525,000 - $525,000|
|Price Range:||$500,000 - $500,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Prop..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.