- MLS® #:T3174952
- Palmetto Skyway Sub Sec 2
- 5207 Bay State Rd
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 3645 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
708 Riviera Dunes Way, Palmetto
Short Sale. Boater's / Yachting paradise in beautiful Riviera Dunes! Private 50ft private deep water slip/dock in a fabulous protected harbor marina with direct access to Manatee River, bay, and gulf. This Custom John Cannon Home boasts gorgeous views of the marina and harbor from the great room, living room, kitchen, master bedroom, bonus room, and of course the patio / pool & spa. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath luxury home is absolutely full of upgrades. The custom kitchen includes island w/ oversized sink, granite, Bosch oven w/ gas range, microwave, built-in coffee/espresso maker, large walk-in pantry and more. Luxury style and designs include: custom crown molding and base boards, 12ft ceilings and large doors throughout hurricane disappearing corner sliders, summer kitchen terrace, den and more. The Riviera Dunes luxury waterfront community offers additional amenities including a marina, restaurant, tennis and more. Conveniently located near shopping and entertainment venues, the location allows easy access to I-75, Sarasota/Bradenton International & Tampa International Airports. Priced to sell don't miss out on your chance to have your own Florida paradise.
- MLS® #T3156444
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,862
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market648
- Short SaleYes
- Address708 Riviera Dunes Way
- SubdivisionIsland At Riviera Dunes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$336
- Avg. asking price$1,098,475
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Island At Riviera Dunes
Liles Stanton Sub
|Price Range:||$995,000 - $995,000|
Harbour Walk At The Inlets
|Price Range:||$759,900 - $1,395,000|
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $1,700,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.