- MLS® #:T3194685
- 14323 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2003 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12734 Coastal Breeze Way, Bradenton
This beautiful home in Indigo is a well-thought out home design of 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, Den & 2 car garage with 2104 sq.ft. of living space. The open living area is enhanced with a coffer ceiling and recessed lighting, gorgeous tile flooring, blind treated windows, giving the Independence a light and airy feel, with an expansive great room, dining area and kitchen with large island. Upgraded linen cabinetry, along with brand new stainless steel appliances and a decorative backsplash complete the gourmet kitchen. Sliding glass doors open to the covered and extended lanai. In the master suite, the large bedroom features a walk-in closet and a walk-in shower, private water closet and dual sink vanity. Each guest bedroom also as their own bathroom! As well as a powder room for guest. In addition, a large separate utility room conveniently located nearby. A must see home with an outstanding water view!
- MLS® #T3154528
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,104
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market187
- Address12734 Coastal Breeze Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$130
- Avg. asking price$232,393
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:O5800937
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 9904 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4439358
- Magnolia Manor
- 2107 70th Street Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1610 Sq Ft 2.52 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
Bacciano I At Esplanade Lakewood Ranch 4
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $245,000|
Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un B 1
|Price Range:||$229,900 - $229,900|
Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Phase I Pb57 1
|Price Range:||$242,000 - $242,000|
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:45pm EDT.