- MLS® #:T3116463
- Mirabay Ph 1b-1 2a-1 3b-1
- 619 Balibay Rd
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 5 BD 4 BA 6124 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6416 Bright Bay Ct, Apollo Beach
NEWLY PAINTED INTERIOR and NEW PHOTOS! Welcome to stunning waterfront living in gated Bay Vista, a top choice of luxury waterfront home buyers on Tampa Bay. Perfectly located on the widest open water with expansive views of Tampa down to the Gulf waters of St. Pete. Set within all newer homes designed to maximize waterfront lifestyles, with a private dock, lower maintenance home sites, and park-like common areas. Enjoy spectacular sunsets over the bay and relax or entertain around a remodeled infinity-edge saltwater pool and spa, water features and travertine deck. New outdoor kitchen with bar, fire table, top-of-the-line stainless grill and side burner, hot/cold water sink, refrigerator and ice maker. A private dock features a jet ski and 16,000 lb. boat lift and 40 amp shore power/water. Features include wood and tile flooring, soaring ceilings, family room w/gas fireplace flowing into the kitchen with new stainless appliances, gas range, wine refrigeration. The first floor en-suite bedroom is alt master bedroom, along with a spacious 5th bedroom (bonus room/media/office) on the second floor. Built with ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) and impact windows, with low flood insurance premiums. Generous storage including 300 sq. ft. AC storage area. Offering over $230k in recent updates by the current owner, additional appointments include newer AC, plantation shutters, surround sound, solar shades, and full home generator. This home may be rented out as a short term rental.
- MLS® #T3151051
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,590
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Ocean2Bay
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Other, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market241
- Address6416 Bright Bay Ct
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionBay Vista
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$406
- Avg. asking price$912,760
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- MLS® #:T2939312
- Bay Vista
- 6434 Bright Bay Ct
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 5 BD 4 BA 3501 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bay Vista
|Price Range:||$925,000 - $925,000|
|Price Range:||$900,000 - $900,000|
Mirabay Ph 1b 1 2a 1 3b 1
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $1,699,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.