- MLS® #:A4408880
- Legends Bay
- 6215 Legends Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 7 BA 5203 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
712 Hillcrest Dr, Bradenton
***PRICE REDUCED***This home features an open floor plan offering the finest in contemporary living 4407 sq ft with 4 bedrooms 3.5 bath pool home. The 4th bedroom could be used as an In-Law suite or entertaining area with a wine cooler. This jewel has been remodeled and you’ll be blown away from the moment you enter the front door and follow through the breezeway to your family area featuring a marble fireplace with double patio side doors leading to your enclosed pool/spa area. The kitchen boasts a marble waterfall island and open brass shelving, as well as a wall mount pot filler for easy filling. Pool side allows you to lounge and let go of the day with the grill area steps away. Upper floor boasts a double door entry to your master bedroom with herringbone designed fireplace and views of Warner’s Bayou with your private dock. The seller is making an allowance for Custom California Closets for the Master Suite His/Her closets. House is nestled on a quiet, serene street but just minutes away from downtown Bradenton and Sarasota's social life and beaches, and your good neighbors on Anna Maria Island. The home features smart technology that enables you to control the lighting and music. The boat dock handles a 30+ footer with approx 15,000 lbs and just 10- 15 minutes away from the gulf. This is a must see home!!
- MLS® #T3149021
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,407
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Indoor, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market176
- Address712 Hillcrest Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills-sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$275
- Avg. asking price$1,192,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Walk-Up
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4431833
- 2710 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2522 Sq Ft 8.35 AC
- MLS® #:A4423161
- Harbour Walk At The Inlets
- 557 Fore Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 6 BD 8 BA 5927 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbor Hills-sub
Palmetto River Home
|Price Range:||$1,199,000 - $1,199,000|
|Price Range:||$189,900 - $4,200,000|
Northshore At Riviera Dunes Ph1a
|Price Range:||$1,244,000 - $1,244,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty South Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.