- MLS® #:A4433525
- Cortez Estates Second Add
- 4515 56th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1703 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
130 Tierra Verde Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction;The appealing one-story home includes many contemporary features, and an open-concept design and 8’8" ceilings enhance the wonderful feel of this home. The kitchen includes a large island perfect for bar-style eating or entertaining, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of cabinets and counter space. The well-appointed kitchen comes with all appliances including refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, electric range, and microwave hood. The dining room and living room both overlook the covered lanai, which is a great area for relaxing and dining al fresco. The large owner’s suite, located at the back of the home for privacy, can comfortably fit a king size bed, and includes an ensuite bathroom with double vanity, big walk-in closet, and separate linen closet. Three other bedrooms share a second bathroom. The two-car garage connects to the front hallway where the laundry room, equipped with included washer and dryer, and an extra storage closet are also located. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3148247
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market120
- Address130 Tierra Verde Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$123
- Avg. asking price$277,275
- Homes Available25
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4432012
- Braden Crossings Ph 1-a
- 4630 56th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1677 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4435487
- Seminole Park
- 2311 18th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1505 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra
Eagle Trace Ph Iic
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $284,900|
Silverleaf Ph 1d
|Price Range:||$270,990 - $270,990|
River Woods Ph I
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.