- MLS® #:A4412520
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 10620 Glencorse Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 4 BA 2794 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 167th Blvd E, Bradenton
Under Construction. This spacious one story home features an open concept floor plan and three-car garage. The inviting foyer with tray ceiling leads to a bright, naturally lit kitchen and living room that extends to the oversized lanai, with pool and beautiful view of trees, perfect for enjoying the outdoors or dining al fresco. The expansive Owner’s Suite is located at the back of the home away from the other bedrooms for added privacy, and features a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, double vanity, garden soaker tub, and separate walk-in shower. There are three other spacious bedrooms, one of which includes its own ensuite bath and walk-in closet. The kitchen is perfectly placed at the heart of the home, and features a large center island for bar style eating or entertaining, plenty of cabinet and counter space, a corner pantry, and The large laundry room is directly off of the garage and features a walk-in closet, making it a great mud room. Other quick inventory options available in this community and others nearby. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built. Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at anytime without notice or obligation.
- MLS® #T3142867
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,558
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- # of Garages3
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market176
- Address515 167th Blvd E
- SubdivisionRye Wilderness
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$547,133
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4436779
- Rosedale Highlands Sp C
- 9608 53rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2251 Sq Ft 0.40 AC
- MLS® #:A4410763
- Heritage Harbour
- 7019 Quiet Creek Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 4 BA 3463 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rye Wilderness
Esplanade Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $649,900|
The Reserve At Twin Rivers
|Price Range:||$498,990 - $599,900|
Rosedale Add Ph I
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $650,000|
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.