- MLS® #:N6106388
- Wallingford, A Sub
- 3009 45th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2131 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3914 Sunshine Pine Ave, Bradenton
Located in the highly sought after area in Bradenton, Moss Creek by David Weekley Homes is now open! This new construction Custer Model has it all and will be ready to close soon. This 3 bedroom/2 bath home offers high ceilings, 8ft interior doors, 12x24 staggered tile through all common living areas, over sized kitchen island with pendant lights, granite counter tops, decorative tile back splash, stainless steel appliances and so much more! This open floor plan is great for entertaining and is a must see. NO CDD FEES!
- MLS® #T3140396
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,652
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market258
- Address3914 Sunshine Pine Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$169
- Avg. asking price$350,118
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4435373
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 5814 Pleasant Grove Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4440152
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 330 Grand Vista Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2045 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $369,800|
Cascades At Sarasota Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $435,000|
|Price Range:||$344,900 - $369,900|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.