- MLS® #:T3204955
- Mirabay Ph 1b-1/2a-1/3b-1
- 435 Islebay Dr
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 4 BA 3283 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5722 Sea Trout Pl, Apollo Beach
BACK ON THE MARKET!!! Motivated seller. Waterfront - Dock/lift -Pool! AMAZING SUNSET VIEWS! Inspections Done. Exterior paint allowance to new Buyer. Have fun selecting what new paint color you want! Home was under contract & came back on the market a couple of days before closing. Priced to sell & move in ready. Gorgeous ONE OF A KIND custom waterfront home in coastal community of MiraBay!! Some of the MANY upgrades include solid bamboo floors & stairs, French pattern travertine flooring through the 1st floor, front porch & rear screened lanai. Home sits on the widest part of the canal w/ fabulous water views! Kitchen is spacious, great for any chef & has a center island gas cooktop. There are 5.25in crown & 5.25in solid wood baseboard moldings. Master closet w/ California style cabinets & drawers. Upstairs living room for entertainment. Upstairs baths have granite w/ glass vessel sinks & waterfall faucets. Theater room has 110in screen w/ glass front refrigerator & walk-in humidor that can be converted to a wine cellar. On a clear day you can see St. Pete skyline from theater. Dock has 6000lb lift. Solar heated resort style salt pool w/ beach entry w/ built in umbrella stand & built in 6 person spa bench. Gazebo surrounding fire pit is a great place to watch the Sunsets! MiraBay offers all this w/ state of the art amenities including heated swimming pool, 136ft waterslide, cafe, bait & tackle, state of the art gym, parks, tennis courts, basketball & day spa. Start enjoying the MiraBay Lifestyle today!
- MLS® #T3138288
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,360
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCape Cod, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market298
- Address5722 Sea Trout Pl
- AreaApollo Beach / Ruskin
- SubdivisionMirabay Ph 3b-2
- CityApollo Beach
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33572
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$575,715
- Homes Available10
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryApollo Beach-HB
- MLS® #:T3191374
- Apollo Beach Unit 06 Resub
- 817 Birdie Way
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 3 BD 3 BA 2859 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:T3198379
- Mirabay Ph 3b-2
- 5729 Tortoise Pl
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- 4 BD 3 BA 2799 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabay Ph 3b-2
Bellasol Waterfront Villas A C
|Price Range:||$525,000 - $525,000|
Apollo Key Village
|Price Range:||$609,900 - $609,900|
Little Manatee Heights
|Price Range:||$570,000 - $570,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.