- MLS® #:A4433792
- Riverdale Resub
- 4220 1st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1680 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15634 Rose Grove Dr, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! SELLER NEEDS TO SELL!!NO CDD /LOW HOA FEE GATED COMMUNITY WITH GOOD RATED SCHOOL..This community has it all, PARK,COMMUNITY POOL,PLAYGROUND, AND FITNESS CENTER. Don't miss out on this BEAUTIFUL ELEGANT HOME on a POND LOT! Owner is very proud of all the upgrades they invested in this home. Home sits on a HUGE LOT, beautiful entrance with marble flooring next to a formal dining/flex room that flows to an elegant kitchen with light cabinets and tiled floor, all walls have been upgraded with decorative coating, the downstairs flooring has a light wood flooring! All bedrooms are upstairs, master bedroom is tucked away on the opposite side for privacy, comes with huge custom built organizer and the master bathroom has a huge shower... A patio in the back AND great for entertaining guest while enjoying the serenity of a pond view!
- MLS® #T3137352
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,505
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market162
- Address15634 Rose Grove Dr
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$55
- Avg. asking price$203,773
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Efficiency
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441168
- Hammock Place
- 5019 23rd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1599 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4432473
- Westbay Estates Sub
- 6709 2nd Avenue Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1790 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra Ph Ii
Kingsfield Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$180,000 - $270,000|
The Watch Ii At Waterlefe A Cnd
|Price Range:||$201,700 - $201,700|
Grand Estuary V Rvr Std Ph1 Or2396 6779
|Price Range:||$173,900 - $219,250|
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.