- MLS® #:A4430579
- Tara Preserve
- 6453 Rookery Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1879 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10053 Glenmore Ave, Bradenton
Amazing 2 bedroom home with den in River Club community on beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac lot. Paved driveway leads to entrance and garage with side drive going to golf cart entrance. Light and airy open floor plan with tile floors and neutral paint throughout. Great room off entry features a built-in entertainment center and plantation ceiling fans. Eat in kitchen showcases matching appliances, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and coordinating tile backsplash. Generous carpeted master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with garden tub, dual sinks, and deep walk-in tile shower. Den/home office with built-in desk and separate entrance. Covered patio off rear of home with outdoor kitchen. Screened-in sparkling pool for cooling off on hot days overlooks grass backyard with mature landscaping. A must see!!
- MLS® #T3136592
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,815
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address10053 Glenmore Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$166
- Avg. asking price$439,180
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market191
- MLS® #:A4418317
- Azalea Park Northwest A Sub
- 8512 10th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1835 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4433823
- Central Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
- 12164 Longview Lake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1853 Sq Ft 0.39 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club South Subphase Ii
Summerfield Village Sp A Un 2
|Price Range:||$407,900 - $407,900|
Polo Run Ph Ia Ib
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $499,000|
|Price Range:||$378,500 - $469,000|
Listing information courtesy of Offerpad Brokerage.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 12:59pm EDT.