- MLS® #:A4460170
- Peridia Unit I
- 4331 Pro Am Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2347 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5550 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
The Saltillo is a beautiful 2-story home located in Moss Creek, a gated community by David Weekley Homes. This open home features 4 bedrooms/study and a retreat/media room. The kitchen is a cooks delight! Large island, cooktop range, wall ovens and 42" upgraded cabinets. No CDD fee!! Your guests will love all the entertaining room in this home as well as the resort style pool and cabana!
- MLS® #T3136443
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market292
- Address5550 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$174
- Avg. asking price$352,513
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4450996
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 633 Honeyflower Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2184 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4453345
- Braden River Ranchettes
- 7219 41st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1560 Sq Ft 2.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek
Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Water Oak Unit Two
|Price Range:||$332,000 - $398,900|
Cascades At Sarasota Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$350,000 - $399,999|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 4:45pm EST.