- MLS® #:A4437956
- Woodman Sub
- 2412 13th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1454 Sq Ft 0.46 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6056 39th Ct E, Bradenton
Beautiful 5 BR home nestled on a private quiet oversize lot. This home sits on over a ¼ acre with a huge fenced-in backyard and screened porch. The entry way is dramatic as you enter into the great room with soaring 20’ ceilings. The ceilings throughout the home reach almost 9.5’ in height. The kitchen has an open floor plan with a separate eating area and large pantry. The cabinet space is ample with 42” cabinets. Corian countertops and large breakfast bar make entertaining a breeze. The master bedroom is downstairs and the master bath has a soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanity sinks. The home has built in surround sound with Klitsch speakers. The huge backyard is perfect for entertaining, family gatherings and pets to have space to roam. The exterior was painted within the last few years and the AC is approximately 2 years old. The information provided herein has been obtained from third parties and must independently verified by any prospect for the purchase of the Property. Broker expressly disclaims any warranty or representation regarding all information. Use of this information is acknowledgement of this disclaimer and that prospective purchaser was not relied when entering into a contract for sale and purchase.
- MLS® #T3136361
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,846
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Playground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address6056 39th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$107
- Avg. asking price$259,399
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market242
- MLS® #:A4422255
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph Ii
- 7590 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2147 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4438426
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12388 Lavender Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2626 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
Azalea Terrace Rep
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
Woodlake Villas Palm Aire 6 7 9
|Price Range:||$259,500 - $259,500|
Whitfield Country Club Heights 5
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $265,000|
Listing information courtesy of Listingly.com.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.