- MLS® #:A4432252
- Mrs M J Griffins
- 1620 1st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1228 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
236 Tierra Verde Way, Bradenton
This appealing one-story home includes many contemporary features, and an open-concept design and 8’8" ceilings enhance the wonderful feel of this home. The kitchen includes a large island perfect for bar-style eating or entertaining, a pantry, and plenty of cabinets and counter space. The well-appointed kitchen comes with all appliances including refrigerator, built-in dishwasher, electric range, and microwave hood. The dining room and living room both overlook the covered lanai, which is a great area for relaxing and dining al fresco. The large owner’s suite, located at the back of the home for privacy, can comfortably fit a king size bed, and includes an en-suite bathroom with double vanity, walk-in closet, and separate linen closet. At the front of the home, two bedrooms share a second bathroom. The two-car garage connects to the front hallway where the laundry room, equipped with included washer and dryer, and an extra storage closet are also located.
- MLS® #T3130525
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,672
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Level, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market118
- Address236 Tierra Verde Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$130
- Avg. asking price$285,152
- Homes Available31
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4420926
- Tanglewood Patio Homes Condomin
- 5505 Pheasant Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1433 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4426722
- Rivers Edge
- 6602 67th Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1452 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra
Coach Hms Iii At Rvr Street Ph7 Or2418 1379
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $304,950|
Windsong Acres Sub
|Price Range:||$279,000 - $279,000|
Forest Creek Ph I Iia
|Price Range:||$165,000 - $343,000|
Listing information courtesy of D R Horton Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.