- MLS® #:A4439982
- River Point Of Manatee Un 2
- 3612 2nd Dr Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 2 BA 2123 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5534 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton
Brand new home offers contemporary features with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and over 1700 square feet. The beautiful Caribou floor plan is an open-concept design with 42" upper cabinets with crown molding, quartz countertops, upgraded laminate floors, security system, stainless appliances, large windows. Master bath has an expanded super shower with double vanities. This home has outside living area with covered lanai so you can enjoy the lifestyle that Florida has to offer. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a new, quality home with no CDD, included builder warranty and prime location.
- MLS® #T3110576
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market366
- Address5534 Spanish Moss Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$167
- Avg. asking price$355,263
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:U8030351
- Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- 5216 Bentgrass Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1666 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4433823
- Central Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
- 12164 Longview Lake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1853 Sq Ft 0.39 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Moss Creek
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $449,995|
Crossing Creek Village Ph I
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $399,000|
The Trails Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $365,000|
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.