- MLS® #:A4435214
- River Strand
- 8317 Heritage Grand Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2672 Sq Ft 0.47 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4607 Barracuda Dr, Bradenton
Buyer's financing fell through! Seller will credit Buyer $10,000 for closing costs on acceptable offer by May 31st! Waterfront - Fabulous 2 story Key West style grand home in The Inlets! New Shingle Roof & Screen Enclosure in 2018! Soaring ceilings, open flowing design with 4 Bedrooms, Office, 3 full baths and guest half bath. 3 way split plan with Large Master suite on main, upstairs find second en-suite, plus 2 other bedrooms with jack n jill bath, large open loft, and screened balcony. Spacious white Kitchen with Granite counters and bar, SS Appliances, casual dining nook, and Family Great Room. Separate formal Living and Dining rooms off entry foyer. Crown moldings, plantation shutters, and wood laminate floors in main areas. Gas heated Pool and Spa, paver patio, private covered lanai in new 2018 screen enclosure built for high wind. New shingle roof in 2018, 2 car garage with Porte Cochere and plenty of drive space. Spacious rear yard, tropical landscaping. 75 ft seawall, 36 ft dock with power and water to enjoy boating, fishing, and visiting local venues by boat. Gorgeous boating community of The Inlets is SW Florida’s best with direct access to Manatee River, the intracoastal & Gulf. Fresh water washes your engine on the way back to your slip. Estuary walking trails, tennis, fishing pier, kayak launch, & playground. Easy access, near I-75 & SR64, close to airports, great schools, restaurants, shopping, beaches, Sarasota, St. Pete & Tampa. No CDD, low HOA & low flood insurance.
- MLS® #T3106247
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,092
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Pad, Portico
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market333
- ZoningM 1 UN
- Address4607 Barracuda Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets At Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$210
- Avg. asking price$571,750
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3169969
- Tidewater Preserve 5
- 5209 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2831 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4434098
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un9
- 9932 Portside Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 3144 Sq Ft 0.44 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Inlets At Riverdale
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U4
|Price Range:||$559,000 - $589,000|
Not In A Subdivision
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $589,000|
Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$539,900 - $539,900|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.