- MLS® #:T3175429
- 3002 Bryan Rd
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 4 BD 7 BA 6790 Sq Ft 5.70 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 Craft Rd, Brandon
HUGE PRICE DROP .. !! No CDD and No HOA! 2 Homes, Apartment, shop, barn, stables and pastures for the price of one on 10 gorgeous acres.Great Horse Ranch or Developer site for new home subdivision, water and sewer at site, road frontage. Great for single family or multifamily development. Surrounded by fine homes in high growth area. 2 fabulous homes and a separate apartment. Custom home, 2367 sf luxury living. Open floor plan, fireplace, 4 bds , 3 baths, upstairs bonus room, huge garage w/ bath, detached shop building. Sep. 2 bed 1 bath apartment for rental income or in-laws. Extra log home with over 2100 sf, fireplace, 3 bds 2 bath, and full acre. Big Shop, huge Barn and Stables on Gorgeous and Serene 10 acres in the heart of Brandon. Will Divide ! Sellers Motivated ! Underlying Future Land Use R-4 makes great PD development. LET'S MAKE A DEAL !
- MLS® #T3104927
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,130
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesHorses Allowed, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, In County, Key Lot, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market389
- Address229 Craft Rd
- SubdivisionBryan Manor
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$306
- Avg. asking price$667,980
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
Neighborhoods Similar to Bryan Manor
El Rancho Petite
|Price Range:||$650,000 - $650,000|
Preserve At Fishhawk Ranch
|Price Range:||$699,000 - $699,000|
|Price Range:||$569,900 - $720,000|
Listing information courtesy of Goff & Associates Realtors.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.