- MLS® #:R4900555
- Bougainvillea Place
- 2736 62nd Ave E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 3 BD 3 BA 3007 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5512 65th Ter E, Ellenton
Come see this very popular “Siesta” model that sits in a quiet, cul de sac street and offers too many upgrades to list! This impeccably maintained home features 5 beds/ 3.5 baths, theater room, formal dining room, an office, bonus room, and a custom saltwater pool and spa with an electric heater. Some of the upgrades include wainscoting in dining room and stairway, crown molding in main living areas, engineered hardwood and tile throughout, a tray ceiling in the master bedroom, paver driveway, and 5” baseboards. The kitchen features granite counter tops, a new fridge and dishwasher, and 42” cabinets. The split floor plan has the master downstairs and the other four bedrooms upstairs. The master en suite has granite counter tops, dual sinks, separate shower, and a jetted tub. The 19’x19’ theater room has equipment in it including a 13’ HD projector screen, HD projector, surround speaker system, and all wiring through walls and roof. Enjoy privacy and nature while you relax poolside with a cascading spa overlooking a beautiful wooded view. The pool has LED lights, raised planters with landscape lighting around pool, 35x50 paver pool deck, and a Bose outdoor speaker system. The home includes a security system, hurricane shutters, and an irrigation system. Oakleaf Hammock is a very desirable, gated community! Conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, beautiful beaches and easy access to 2 interstates. Make this fantastic opportunity to own yours now before it's too late!
- MLS® #T2931145
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,793
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market33
- Address5512 65th Ter E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$395,340
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
Alford Vowells Sub
|Price Range:||$395,000 - $395,000|
Cross Creek Ph Ia
|Price Range:||$400,000 - $400,000|
Artisan Lakes Esplanade Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $415,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.