- MLS® #:T3171110
- Brandon Pointe Prcl 114
- 1724 Acadia Harbor Pl
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 5 BD 3 BA 2625 Sq Ft 0.08 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Hickory Creek Blvd, Brandon
Short Sale. Custom 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3,223 sqft Brandon home for sale in desirable Hickory Creek sitting on a huge .78 acre lot! Home needs TLC but has hardwood floors, chair railing, and exquisite wall coverings highlight the foyer and formal areas. Stone counters and wood cabinets accent the kitchen with its own eating space. Crown molding and aged wood floors give this home a very warm feel. Huge media room on the first floor makes a great entertaining space for parties or the big game. Private office with rear door access to the patio is convenient but quiet. All upstairs bedrooms with walk-in closet in the master suite. Fantastic covered patio area with brick pavers and outdoor kitchen make the backyard the place to be! Take a dip in the pool to cool off while grilling in the outdoor kitchen or relax under the ceiling fans under cover. Convenient to major highways, shopping malls, restaurants, and retail. Crosstown Expressway makes getting to downtown Tampa and the airport easy. Great schools, quiet community with no CDD and very low HOA fees.
- MLS® #T2897445
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,548
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingConverted Garage, None
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market124
- Short SaleYes
- Address110 Hickory Creek Blvd
- SubdivisionHickory Creek
- CountyHillsborough County
- Zip Code33511
- Price per sq. ft.$119
- Avg. asking price$282,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- MLS® #:T3173850
- Emerald Oaks
- 1225 Canyon Oaks Dr
- Brandon, FL 33510
- 4 BD 3 BA 2255 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:T3150962
- Brandon Lake Park Unit 01
- 720 Dew Bloom Rd
- Brandon, FL 33511
- 6 BD 5 BA 4536 Sq Ft 1.06 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Hickory Creek
Bloomingdale Sec H Unit 02
|Price Range:||$254,900 - $254,900|
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $319,999|
Buckhorn Unit No 1
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Central.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.