- MLS® #:U8057412
- West Glenn Sub Ph Iii
- 3917 51st Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2171 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14924 Sora Way, Bradenton
Welcome home to the Arlington, a stunning, open concept, one-story home. This Craftsman style Arlington includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a dining room, an open concept kitchen and family room, and a 2-car garage, plus a covered lanai. Entering the home is an elegant experience. As you continue down the hallway, you are met by two bedrooms and a full bathroom on one side. A flowing, open concept dining/family/kitchen area awaits. The kitchen blends into the outside with sliding glass doors opening to the outdoor space. Perfect for cool winter nights and moments of quiet reflection, the lanai is a wonderful place to enjoy Florida outdoor living. The master suite resides off to the side with a luxurious walk-in closet built for ample storage, leading into a gorgeous master bath. The Arlington is a blend of taste and function. Come visit us today!
- MLS® #R4902310
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market146
- Address14924 Sora Way
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$428,690
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3185475
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 6815 44th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2076 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4443628
- Pine Lakes Sub
- 2212 41st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1699 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Preserve
Mill Creek Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$394,000 - $394,000|
Polo Run Ph Ia Ib
|Price Range:||$434,000 - $454,297|
Country Meadows Ph I
|Price Range:||$445,999 - $489,000|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 4:15pm EST.