- MLS® #:A4439983
- Manatee Oaks Iii
- 4620 35th Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2159 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
1014 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: Welcome home to the Arlington, a stunning, open concept, one-story home. This 1,761 square foot home includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a dining room, an open concept Gourmet kitchen, family room, and a 2-car garage, plus a covered lanai. The Arlington offers a beautiful Mediterranean elevation, giving your home a wow factor the moment you pull up in the driveway. Entering the home is an elegant experience, as the long foyer takes you down the hallway, you are met by two bedrooms and a full bathroom on one side. A flowing, open concept dining/family/kitchen area awaits. Keep your family and friends mingling in one main area with a more formal dining space next to a large family room. The kitchen blends into the outside with sliding glass doors opening to the extended outdoor space. Perfect for cool winter nights and moments of quiet reflection, the lanai is a wonderful place to enjoy Florida outdoor living. The master suite resides off to the side with a luxurious walk-in closet built for ample storage, leading into a gorgeous master bath. The Arlington is a blend of taste and function. *Photos are not of actual home, but are a representation of the floorplan.
- MLS® #R4901638
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market155
- Address1014 Whimbrel Run
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$166
- Avg. asking price$413,241
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4443772
- River Point Of Manatee
- 4006 2nd Dr Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1661 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:U8053757
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 408 Gris Sky Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2868 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Preserve
|Price Range:||$350,000 - $429,000|
Ridge At Crossing Creek Phase Ii
|Price Range:||$417,990 - $417,990|
Gamble Creek Estates Ph Ii Iii
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $479,900|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:00pm EDT.