- MLS® #:A4451100
- Mandalay Ph Ii
- 4616 62nd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2371 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 Whimbrel Run, Bradenton
Move-in ready! The Crystal is an elegant, award-winning home. Starting at 2,300 square feet, its standard layout includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and an enormous open concept kitchen and great room with a 3-car garage. Plus a large 29x10 lanai As you walk in the front door, you are greeted by two bedrooms with a full bath, perfect any family member who wants their own space to hang and interact. Walk further into the home and enter the large combination dining-family area, which opens directly into the kitchen. With design selected appointments you will love the look of this home. The master suite sits on the far corner, giving you maximum peace and privacy with a spacious walk-in closet perfect for his and hers storage. An upscale master bath boasts an enclosed shower area with floor-to-ceiling tile, double sinks, and a separate water closet area. Finishing off the Crystal is a three-car garage, giving you flexibility in space. Create an organized garage system or turn the space into a small home gym. Call today for your tour!
- MLS® #R4901567
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,309
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market275
- Address1011 Whimbrel Run
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$434,546
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- MLS® #:A4449649
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph Ii
- 7549 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1812 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4453291
- Fairways At Conquistador Sub
- 6120 45th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1976 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Preserve
River Wilderness Ph Ii a
|Price Range:||$419,900 - $539,250|
|Price Range:||$404,000 - $429,999|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
|Price Range:||$359,900 - $801,203|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 5:14pm EST.