- MLS® #:T3192620
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph Ii
- 7526 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1814 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14920 Sora Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. Under Construction: The Calusa is a classic beauty built for the modern-day and those who need both space and function. This elevation style Calusa comes with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a 2-car garage, and an open concept floor plan. Stepping into this light filled space, the open concept kitchen is a highlight. A large center island with a double sink offers extra prep areas, and upgraded counters topped off by stainless steel appliances highlight cabinetry. An intimate breakfast nook sits to the side for informal, every day dining. Standing in your large kitchen, you can look out into the family room and the lanai. Enter the master suite, perfect for nighttime relaxation that blends into a large master bath with the option for both a tub and shower. A spacious walk-in closet gives you ample room for clothes, shoes, and accessories. Call us today to tour this beautiful home! * Pictures shown may not be actual photos but a representation of the home and floor plan**
- MLS® #R4901498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,192
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market184
- Address14920 Sora Way
- SubdivisionRiverside Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$167
- Avg. asking price$415,493
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4442602
- Westwego Park
- 811 45th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 2356 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:A4435215
- Tara Ph I, Unit 6
- 6614 Peach Tree Creek Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2596 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Preserve
Greyhawk Landing West Phase Iii
|Price Range:||$440,760 - $440,760|
Central Park Subphase D 1ba D 2c
|Price Range:||$340,000 - $425,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph 2
|Price Range:||$415,000 - $479,500|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.