- MLS® #:T2931145
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- 5512 65th Ter E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 5 BD 5 BA 3793 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2736 62nd Ave E, Ellenton
Model Home Leaseback Option- Our Braden Model features just over 3,000 square feet of living space which includes 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a gourmet kitchen/living room combo, and bonus room upstairs. As you walk through the foyer, there is a den/study area with two large double windows to allow for plenty of natural light to come in. A large Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinetry, and a grand kitchen island with double sinks and extra seating space for casual dining. The kitchen opens to a sizeable living and dining room combination. This will provide the perfect space for family gatherings and entertaining. Just to the rear of the home and through the sliding doors awaits a gorgeous outdoor living space including an outdoor kitchen and pool-Perfect for Florida summers. To the left of the home is two bedrooms, a full bath and Master Suite and Bath with large walk-in closets. Upstairs is an enormous Bonus room and full bath. Along with the two-car garage and indoor utility room, this home provides lots of space. You really have to come see all that this model home features and all the upgraded options included.
- MLS® #R4900555
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,007
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market33
- Address2736 62nd Ave E
- SubdivisionBougainvillea Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$161
- Avg. asking price$338,643
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Bougainvillea Place
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iii Or2166 1285
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $697,500|
Trevesta Phase Ii a
|Price Range:||$299,248 - $451,437|
Harrison Ranch Ph Iia
|Price Range:||$309,900 - $345,999|
Listing information courtesy of Floriwest Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.