- MLS® #:A4430325
- Five Lakes Condo 1 & 1c
- 3462 51st Avenue Cir W #239
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1622 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Pinehurst Dr #108, Bradenton
Fully updated , and renovated. The entire complex is a Wildlife Preserve and has lush tropical grounds with millions of flowers, trees and Spanish moss. one of the best views is from the condo as it looks directly onto the lake with at 30 foot fountain in it and greenbelt. The view is of trees and a lake (one of several on the property) where ducks, Great Blue Heron, and turtles swim. It is a short 3minute walk, go left or right out the front door, to either of the closest 2 pools and hot tubs. There is a patio in front of the apt and the entire rear is a glassed in lanai, with an entire wall of windows that can be opened to screens or kept closed to have the cool air of the air conditioner. It is on the ground floor. Parking is in front of the unit, or covered deeded parking is included. There are no stairs. The master bath has a shower/tub combo, and separate vanity sink. The 2nd bath has an over sized shower (about 4' x 3') that you walk into without having to step over a high rim, and shower massage head. There is a king bed in the master that is 1 year old, a queen sleeper sofa, rattan bedroom set with twins in the 2nd bedroom The living room has the queen sleeper sofa. All furniture is included in the sale including recliners , chairs, kitchen equipment. Completely renovated kitchen with new cabinets. New carpet and paint throughout.
- MLS® #O5781177
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Other
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, None
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address108 Pinehurst Dr #108
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 1-c-2 Pinehur
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$104
- Avg. asking price$157,495
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market77
- MLS® #:A4438368
- Lakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
- 3701 45th Ter W #103
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 3 BA 1429 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:A4420343
- Fairway Trace At Peridia Ii 5
- 4207 Caddie Dr E #102
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1193 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Wildewood Spgs 1-c-2 Pinehur
Paradise Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$165,000 - $165,000|
|Price Range:||$164,900 - $164,900|
Ironwood Fourteenth Condo
|Price Range:||$145,000 - $148,900|
Listing information courtesy of Bar Invest Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.