- MLS® #:T3180900
- Patten's Continued
- 618 19th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1456 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6830 Willowshire Way, Bradenton
Amazing home in maintenance-free, gate community of River Strand Sanctuary. Ideally located across from Clubhouse #2 with fitness center, pool, jacuzzi just steps away. This gorgeous home offers four bedrooms, three full baths and an open floor plan. The kitchen has granite countertops and a large powered and plumbed center island, stainless steel appliances, stone backsplash and upgraded 18" ceramic tile. Your master suite has an expansive master bath with garden tub, water closet, separate shower and dual sinks. The exterior is eventuated with a beautiful tiled roof and paver drive. This is resort living at its best with 24 hour security at the front gate, nine pools, golf, tennis courts, pickle ball and a 40,000 sq ft clubhouse with fine dining and even a tiki bar at the main pool. You are just minutes away from world class dining, shopping, airports and beautiful West Coast beaches. Call today for your private tour!
- MLS® #O5757951
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Address6830 Willowshire Way
- SubdivisionHeritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$105
- Avg. asking price$177,560
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market184
- MLS® #:O5795970
- River Point Of Manatee
- 129 39th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2311 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4438982
- 4032 E Dover Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2404 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
River Strand Grand Estuary V
|Price Range:||$167,000 - $199,000|
Manatee Palms Unit Three
|Price Range:||$167,900 - $167,900|
The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Vi
|Price Range:||$161,000 - $161,000|
Listing information courtesy of Simplicity: A Re Brokerage Co.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.