- MLS® #:T3171952
- Southwood Village First Add
- 5724 24th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1558 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2311 Holyoke Ave, Bradenton
Price reduced, owner is motivated!.The house is freshly painted both inside and out and has a spacious open feel with an abundance of natural light. Updated kitchen silestone counters, updated bathroom, upgraded plumbing, upgraded electrical panel, new roof, new water heater, new AC, updated windows and termite protected. Step in to find beautiful terrazzo floors thru out the house, a spacious open-plan great room, an enormous bonus room/Florida room/office with new flooring installed with abundant light streaming in all around. Sliding doors on one whole side of home as well as two additional along back that open to a garden oasis with pool. Screen enclosure 16x 22 recently re-screened, concrete driveway, extended 40-foot carport, huge laundry/storage room, an extra workshop and hobby room, a separate parking area with driveway on the west side for your boat or RV (no more storage fees!), gorgeous mature landscaping. Located in the community of Bayshore Gardens, which offers residents a wide range of social and recreational activities at their beautiful facilities on the shores of Sarasota Bay. There is a Olympic-size swimming pool, large deck/patio area, playground, volleyball court, picnic shelters and BBQ grills. A clubhouse with kitchen, a ball field, fishing pier and deepwater marina complete with private boat ramp, boat slips available for low fees. No association fees - tax bill already includes the $357/yr fee!
- MLS® #O5722924
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,476
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront, Private Boat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolScreen Enclosure, Above Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Address2311 Holyoke Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 9-d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$142
- Avg. asking price$209,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorOther, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingWall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market304
- MLS® #:A4436313
- Rosedale Sub
- 720 37th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1560 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4436093
- Glacis Park Plat
- 2311 Saint George Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1810 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 9-d
|Price Range:||$219,000 - $219,000|
Wildewood Spgs 2 b Sherwood
|Price Range:||$195,000 - $195,000|
Palma Sola Trace Condo Or2185 736
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $229,000|
Listing information courtesy of Blue Lighthouse Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.