- MLS® #:A4186682
- 202 Saint James Pkwy
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 2 BD 3 BA 2541 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Eaglenook Way, Osprey
Welcome to the desirable community of Pine Ranch. Pine Ranch is a community of 2+ acre estates that allow horses and have low HOA fees and modest deed restrictions. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pool home has a split-bedroom plan, a wood-burning fireplace, and a beautiful view of the lake. The entire 2 acres is fences in with a small stable, and is not in a flood zone. Located close to shopping, restaurants, and the sandy beaches of southwest Florida. Call for your showing today!
- MLS® #N6107115
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Horses Allowed
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address600 Eaglenook Way
- SubdivisionPine Ranch
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$262
- Avg. asking price$521,303
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Pine Ranch
|Price Range:||$449,000 - $570,700|
|Price Range:||$529,000 - $539,900|
Pelican Cove Xii
|Price Range:||$527,500 - $527,500|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm EST.