- MLS® #:A4434725
- 12106 Bald Cypress Cv
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 2 BD 2 BA 2017 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2370 Little Country Rd, Parrish
This executive ARTHUR RUTENBURG home w/ 4,166 sf sits on a truly exceptional 1-ACRE LOT on the largest LAKE in the much loved GOLF community of River Wilderness. Enjoy the mature foliage and fruit trees showcasing Florida’s amazing wildlife. Step into the grand foyer and take in the well-appointed features, including tile on the diagonal, tray ceilings, 2 fireplaces and volume ceilings. This meticulous home also had a NEW $79K WARRANTED ROOF put on in 2018. Other improvements include high end wood laminate flooring in all bedrooms, library and bonus room as well as 2 HVAC systems, 2 tankless water heaters and a re-screened lanai enclosing the HEATED POOL/SPA. You’ll also love the 12,500-Watt generator and a HEAVY DUTY 125 psi AIR COMPRESSOR. There’s even a FENCED IN DOG AREA! All 4 bedrooms are KING SIZE with walk-in closets too! The home lends itself to MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING as well. The gourmet kitchen features high end appliances, solid wood cabinets and even extensive spice drawers that will delight the organized types. Enjoy the spacious BONUS ROOM set in the back of the house to enjoy the views. The garage has space for 3 cars + a golf cart as well built in cabinets and overhanging storage. The new Ft. Hamer bridge allows quick access to Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota to enjoy upscale shopping and dining. All RW owners have access to the communal boat ramp and fishing pier. Fitness Center, Tennis Courts and Pool use, as well as Golf memberships are optional. THE VIDEO TOURS ARE AMAZING!
- MLS® #N6105075
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,166
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiberglass, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market248
- Address2370 Little Country Rd
- SubdivisionRiver Wilderness Ph Iib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$129
- Avg. asking price$476,324
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to River Wilderness Ph Iib
Savanna At Lakewood Ranch Ph Ii Subph A
|Price Range:||$494,000 - $494,000|
Cypress Glen At River Wilderness
|Price Range:||$499,475 - $499,475|
Rye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$469,000 - $569,000|
Listing information courtesy of White Sands Realty Group Fl.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 1:45pm EST.