- MLS® #:A4435170
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 12714 Coastal Breeze Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1532 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5927 53rd Ln E, Bradenton
Welcome to your gated 2-story, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath home that is over 2400 sq ft! This floor plan is popular because of the open layout and the master bedroom and a den are on the main floor There are 3 bedrooms and a loft area upstairs. Interior upgrades include 42 inch cabinets in the kitchen, blinds, as well as upgraded laminate flooring throughout the main floor and new carpeting upstairs. Relax and enjoy your beautiful views of the preserve on your back porch. Silverlake is a gated community with very low HOA fees, a preserved park, and playground area. Silverlake is centrally located to near Sarasota and Bradenton with shopping at UTC, restaurants, SRQ Airport, and plenty of beaches just a short drive away. Call your favorite Realtor and schedule a private showing today.
- MLS® #N6102585
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,408
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market204
- Address5927 53rd Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$133
- Avg. asking price$269,438
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4436499
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 2 BA 1864 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4437013
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11865 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1932 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Silverlake A Sub
Manatee Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $297,750|
Central Park Subphase A 1a
|Price Range:||$270,000 - $275,000|
|Price Range:||$269,990 - $269,990|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.