- MLS® #:D6103911
- East Shore Acres
- 6 Peekins Cove Dr
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 7 BD 6 BA 5472 Sq Ft 1.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9850 Nw Gasparilla Pass Blvd, Boca Grande
Perfectly positioned on a ½ acre of swaying palms, this 3,789 square foot home boasts commanding views of Gasparilla Pass and colorful hues of sunsets and sunrises. The large open kitchen is a perfect gathering place with a seamless transition into the main living area, featuring high volume ceilings, antique pine flooring, and cypress beams. Two en-suite bedrooms are off the main living room, allowing plenty of privacy for both guests and hosts. Take the stairs or elevator (new in 2017) to a second-floor office and master suite with balcony and expansive water views. This impressive waterfront retreat is complete with everything to enhance your island lifestyle; including sandy beach, heated saltwater pool and spa, deep water dockage with 2 lifts and superb fishing at your back door. This is just how the island was meant to be enjoyed!
- MLS® #D6106364
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,789
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market380
- Address9850 Nw Gasparilla Pass Blvd
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGulf Shores North 04
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Price per sq. ft.$665
- Avg. asking price$2,607,000
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- MLS® #:D6103478
- Gulf Shores North 04
- 9840 Nw Gasparilla Pass Blvd Nw
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 4 BD 4 BA 4107 Sq Ft 0.48 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Gulf Shores North 04
|Price Range:||$2,695,000 - $2,695,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Co. - Boca.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.