- MLS® #:D6104598
- Marina Village Ph 02
- 5854 Gasparilla Rd #mv24
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 2 BD 2 BA 1065 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e55, Boca Grande
Don't miss out on watching the dolphins play on all three sides of this HARD TO FIND and RARELY AVAILABLE, 2nd-floor, most southern end, gulf-side 2-bedroom 2-bathroom end unit condo at Boca Grande North Condominiums! Beautifully-appointed inside with a Bahamas charm, you will feel like you are on a cruise ship in the islands watching the sunset and looking out at Gasparilla Pass from inside of her and outside of her on your screened-in patio! She had a brand new hot water heater installed in the summer of 2017 and the majority of the furnishings do come with her too! DON'T MISS OUT on owning this great condo with it's SPECTACULAR SUNRISE AND SUNSET VIEWS! Be sure to take advantage of Boca Grande North's amenities too, such as: the heated pool and spa, tennis court, docks to watch the dolphins, fish, and manatees swim by, it's own private beach area with sundeck, golf cart charging stations, BBQ grills to cook your catch on, and it's clubhouse to relax in and enjoy with friends! Boat slips are available for sale or to rent. COME EXPLORE AND ENJOY BOCA GRANDE'S CHARM AND PRESTIGE!
- MLS® #D6104850
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,247
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingCommon, Golf Cart Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean, Ocean2Bay, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market178
- Address6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e55
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBoca Grande North Ph E
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Price per sq. ft.$479
- Avg. asking price$597,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- MLS® #:D6105096
- Boca Grande North Ph E
- 6001 Boca Grande Cswy #e53
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 2 BD 2 BA 1247 Sq Ft 3.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Boca Grande North Ph E
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $849,000|
Cape Haze East 2nd Add
|Price Range:||$331,900 - $949,000|
Boca Vista Harbor Bldg C
|Price Range:||$579,000 - $579,000|
Listing information courtesy of The Seale Family Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.