- MLS® #:D6103478
- Gulf Shores North 04
- 9840 Nw Gasparilla Pass Blvd Nw
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 4 BD 4 BA 4107 Sq Ft 0.48 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Peekins Cove Dr, Boca Grande
Imagine having the opportunity to obtain a beautiful custom waterfront Boca Grande home cherished by the current owners whose dedicated occupation is in the building industry. All those “special” extras and attention to detail are evident as you enter the warm and inviting 26’ x 40’ Great Room with volume “beamed” ceiling, extensive old-fashioned bead board, and custom wood trim finishes all adding to the beauty of this terrific family gathering space. Seven bedrooms (5 of which are “en suite”), 6 bathrooms, Cherry hardwood floors, spacious kitchen with a center island, elevator, inviting fireplace nook, and a designated “fisherman’s” bar area provide all the ingredients needed for quality time shared with your family, and friends. Located on “Peekins Cove” the only natural deep-water cove in Boca Grande, your families boating and fishing adventures are literally in your own backyard! Private dockage accommodates multiple slips and two boats lifts, a covered 10,000 pound lift, and an uncovered 24,000 pound lift, complimented by excellent water depths. Wait until you see the tackle room! For those family members with a beach and tennis interest spoil yourselves with your own Boca Grande Club social membership right across the street, just a few minutes by golf cart to easily access some of Boca Grande’s most beautiful beaches. This is the ideal family retreat!
- MLS® #D6103911
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,472
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Storage
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market210
- Address6 Peekins Cove Dr
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionEast Shore Acres
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Price per sq. ft.$639
- Avg. asking price$3,495,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Neighborhoods Similar to East Shore Acres
|Price Range:||$3,375,000 - $3,375,000|
Gulf Shores North 04
|Price Range:||$2,395,000 - $3,950,000|
Listing information courtesy of Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.