- MLS® #:D6103605
- Gulf Shores North 04
- 16120 Sunset Pines Cir
- Boca Grande, FL 33921
- 4 BD 5 BA 6765 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16121 Sunset Pines Cir, Boca Grande
This exceptional, well-built home (2009) features heavy concrete construction with all the latest materials. 4 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, elevated pool and spa, elevator, one floor living with over 4,000 sq. ft. and over 9,600 sq. ft. overall! The open floor plan encompasses a centrally located family kitchen with a living room, family room and two dining areas out to the pool deck. 3 guest/family suites are on the west side and the large master suite is on the opposite east side of the home and is also facing out to the pool deck! An office is off the master suite as well out to the pool deck. An additional den, media room, 2 pantries, laundry room and additional A/C workout room! A ground level entry foyer warmly greets you and interior stairs or elevator take you up to the spacious one level living … exceptionally high ceilings create unusual volume throughout … the storage, bonus and closet space is a real treat as is 3 separate car garages with 2 of those very deep tandem plus … easily can park/store 7 cars plus golf carts, beach toys, etc! Walking out to the elevated pool and spa is especially inviting from inside the entire width of the home … an outdoor, roofed over, screened deck offers another kitchen with separate outdoor barbecue grill with chimney and poolside TV … ribs on the grill are a house specialty! A brick paver circular drive, meticulous tropical landscape and direct private beach access complete an exceptional home that is AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!
- MLS® #D5921403
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,041
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingBath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages5
- ViewWater View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market605
- Address16121 Sunset Pines Cir
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGulf Shores North 04
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Price per sq. ft.$714
- Avg. asking price$2,383,167
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Neighborhoods Similar to Gulf Shores North 04
|Price Range:||$2,185,000 - $2,185,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 9:00am EDT.