- MLS® #:A4451609
- Glenn Lakes Ph 2
- 4409 50th Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1796 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6915 44th Ter E, Bradenton
PRICE REDUCED! This charming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, impeccably maintained 2254 square foot home is nestled in Crossing Creek Village on a much coveted cul-de-sac. This home has a wonderful open concept Kitchen, Great Room, and Eat-in Kitchen combination with two Lanai sliders, a large separate formal Dining Room, and a 4th Bedroom that can be easily converted into a home office. The Master Suite boasts dual sinks, a large garden tub, walk-in shower, and his and hers closets. Amenities abound with crown molding throughout, upgraded appliances that include a fabulous double-oven, ceiling fans, spacious closets, security system, and with carpet, tile, and hardwood flooring, this home a real stunner. Relax on your private, screened Lanai and enjoy the quiet serenity of the neighborhood, while nearby you have plenty of shopping, dining, golf, and a short drive to world-class beaches!
- MLS® #A4452305
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,254
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market56
- Address6915 44th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$145
- Avg. asking price$327,499
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3217332
- Water Oak Unit One
- 6301 68th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1602 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:U8063454
- Regal Oaks
- 6267 38th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2089 Sq Ft 208.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Crossing Creek Village
Sabal Harbour Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$349,000 - $349,000|
Resub Of Lt 26 Braden River R
|Price Range:||$330,000 - $330,000|
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $320,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 7:14pm EST.