- MLS® #:A4453373
- Braden Woods Sub Ph V
- 6216 91st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1853 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5222 Aqua Breeze Dr, Bradenton
From the moment you enter the private gated community of River Sound, you realize that you are someplace special. This small community has so much to offer: the dog park, playground, large community pool, and even a fishing pier. What’s even more special is this very clean and meticulously maintained 3-bedroom 2-bath home. Custom granite and backsplash in the kitchen with tile and hardwood through out make for easy care. A private fenced back yard lets you enjoy your hot tub and provides the dogs a place to roam. The extended lanai with tile pavers increases your entertainment area and adds that special feel of the outdoors. Set up your appointment to see this great home today!
- MLS® #A4450446
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,714
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Address5222 Aqua Breeze Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound-revised Por
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$192
- Avg. asking price$329,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market26
- MLS® #:A4451182
- Tara Ph I, Unit 3
- 7003 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1564 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4447883
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 15225 Las Olas Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2739 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Sound-revised Por
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $499,000|
Rosedale 6 a
|Price Range:||$252,000 - $359,000|
|Price Range:||$319,990 - $319,990|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 6th, 2019 at 9:30pm EST.