- MLS® #:O5818414
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10112 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1709 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5730 Westhaven Cv, Bradenton
This popular 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Madison III Model floor plan offers gate entrance to front door, volume ceilings, 7x7 foyer, large great room overlooking the dining room & kitchen with dinette & screened patio with a large deck. The large Master retreat offers a bedroom with an access to, His & Hers walk-in closets. & a spacious master bath with dual sinks and shower. 2nd bedroom has an organized double door closet.Kitchen has beautiful cabinets, granite countertops, SS appliances including gas range, breakfast bar and dinette area and is open to the great room. Laundry room has an organized closet, utility sink/washer & dryer that are included. Mature landscaping & hurricane shutters. Convenient location close to the UTC mall, restaurants, entertainment, SRQ airport, & easy access to Sarasota and our famous beaches. Call today to see this beautiful home
- MLS® #A4450350
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,379
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPool, Vehicle Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Park, Playground, Security, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market235
- Address5730 Westhaven Cv
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionArbor Reserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$132
- Avg. asking price$335,150
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4448963
- Mandalay Ph Ii
- 6233 45th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2372 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4448208
- Water Oak Unit One
- 6419 68th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2465 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Arbor Reserve
Quail Run Sub Ph Ii Iii
|Price Range:||$355,000 - $355,000|
Oakbrooke I At River Club North
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $322,900|
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:30am EST.