- MLS® #:A4447542
- Pine Run I
- 763 Pine Run Dr
- Osprey, FL 34229
- 2 BD 2 BA 1224 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Woodland Dr, Osprey
Paradise among the trees! Come discover Pine Run, where over 26 acres are hidden away in a lush, leafy oasis. This immaculate condo is nestled in one of the most picturesque locations on property. Being sold almost turn-key, you can get settled in for season. A generously proportioned living/dining area leads to the private covered, screened lanai from which you can admire the view of the gardens and beyond. The updated kitchen with stainless appliances is large enough to incorporate dine-in eating, and a laundry closet with full size washer and dryer. The master bedroom, with private en-suite bath and walk-in closet, and the second bedroom are furnished with tropical Tommy Bahama style furnishings. Two storage closets and attic storage provide ample storage. You’ll have access to lifestyle amenities including 2 pools, fitness center, tennis, kayak storage, and a clubhouse that plays host to community activities year round. Conveniently located only moments to shops, eateries and beaches. This home provides all the elements for relaxing, easy Gulf Coast living!
- MLS® #A4450299
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,325
- Year Built1979
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Common, Covered, Guest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorOther, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address124 Woodland Dr
- SubdivisionPine Run Ii
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- Price per sq. ft.$134
- Avg. asking price$171,663
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Pine Run Ii
|Price Range:||$159,900 - $159,900|
Gibson Bessie P Sub
|Price Range:||$159,000 - $159,000|
Sorrento Villas Section 5
|Price Range:||$159,000 - $159,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 5:59pm EST.